Extremely flexible and easy to position. The HD-G construction lift can be telescoped out to a mast length of up to 36 m with a minimal amount of effort. The HD-G can be equipped with an optional manoeuvring drive, which makes manoeuvring in tight spaces easier. A powerful petrol motor (Honda) powers the drive. Loads of up to 300 kg can be carried at speeds of up to 42 m/min. The petrol motor allows the lift to be used even when a power supply is not nearby.
The large loading platform of the HD 36G construction lift is designed to be entered and used by personnel. The platform provides plenty of space for Euro pallets or other large objects. The fall safety mechanism makes stepping on the platform possible at any height. The scaffold anchors can be installed quickly and make sure the device is securely attached to the scaffolding. With its improved centre of gravity and tandem axle, the HD 36G can be towed at speeds of up to 80 kph.
– telescoping rails allow for quick setup
– powerful motor for higher conveyor speeds
– large load platform for Euro pallets and other scaffolding elements
– manoeuvring drive for better movement in tight spaces
– simple loading and unloading without loading edge
– petrol motor, not dependent on electrical power supply
– cable breakage safety mechanism for maximum safety