The “Junior” model was developed based on our decades of experience. The compact inclined construction lift was developed specially for use on construction sites. Especially on building sites in cities, extra space is often scarce. This is where the Junior’s advantages make themselves known. With its small dimensions and minimal footprint, the Junior is exactly what you need. Because of its lightweight design, this construction lift can normally be pulled by conventional cars. The lift’s axle can be withdrawn, giving the device a width of less than 1 meter. Carriage speeds can reach up to 48 m/min., and payloads of up to 250 kg can be lifted.
– large payload capacity (up to 250 kg) and carriage speed (up to 48 m/min.)
– 230 V electric motor and/or gas/petrol motor
– particularly low centre of gravity for maximum stability
– easy access to the motor making for easy maintenance
– simple manoeuvring due to withdrawable axle