- Maximum load capacity 2,000 kg
- Motorised rotation through 360
- Hydraulic tilting by 90
- Two independent vacuum circuits, each circuit with 2-fold safety and reserve vacuum tank
- Mains-independent battery power supply, 12 V vacuum system
- Outer dimensions min. 1800 x 1200 x 320mm
- Outer dimensions max. 3712 x 1200 x 320mm
- Dead weight 420 kg
- Cable remote control for all functions
- Optional radio remote control on request
A transport trolley is already included in the scope of delivery. Transport to and on the construction site is no problem thanks to castors.
The vacuum lifter DSZ2000 lifts and moves loads up to 2,000 kg effortlessly. With the DSZ 2000, glass panels can be tilted hydraulically by 90° and rotated by 360°. Glass elements can thus be perfectly aligned and precisely inserted into the façade with millimetre accuracy. With its mains-independent power supply and 12 suction plates (Ø 400 mm), the DSZ 2000 is the ideal installation partner for heavy loads. The LED display shows the current charge status. The DSZ 2000 performs the suction process automatically at the push of a button. In the event of a loss of vacuum, the DSZ 2000 pumps up and also warns of an impending loss of vacuum pressure with an audio-visual alarm.