- Load capacity:
- 4 suction cups = 300 kg
- 6 suction cups = 450 kg
- 8 suction cups = 600 kg
- Silicone-free suction plates (no marks)
- Remote control and push-button operation optional
- Suction plates with spring-loaded plunger and joint
- Manual rotation 360° with grid every 45°
- Manual swivelling without raster
- Load arm removable, unit depth min. 139 mm
- Unit depth with load arm 205 mm
- Two independent vacuum circuits with 2-fold safety
- Integrated measuring devices for monitoring
- Acoustic warning devices
- Individual suction cup arrangement without tools
- Mains-independent 12 V battery power supply
- Extension arms for large-area elements
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 13155
- Own weight approx. 89 kg
- Special equipment: Lowering cylinder
Practical radio remote control for suction and release of the vacuum optionally available.
The UPG600 glass vacuum lifter with battery is the specialist for lifting and moving glass elements weighing up to 600 kg. Thanks to its modular design, this suction lifter for cranes can be optimally adapted to the requirements on the construction site. Its extension arms allow the handling of large-area elements as well. Of course, the support arms can be removed. The attached suction plates (diameter 300 mm) ensure good adhesion and application power on the construction site. During the suction process, it is important that the surface is always smooth, straight and impermeable to air. The suction process is carried out automatically by the vacuum cup for glass at the push of a button. After suction, the UPG600 suction battery monitors the vacuum pressure independently and permanently. In the event of a loss of vacuum, the UPG600 suction pad pumps up the vacuum and also warns of an impending loss of vacuum pressure with an acoustic warning signal. With its mains-independent power supply, the vacuum cup UPG600 is the ideal assembly partner. The replaceable 12 V battery can be recharged and the charge status can be easily read on the LED display. Furthermore, the regulated vacuum pump ensures constant readiness for operation for up to 8 hours. The vacuum cup for cranes can be individually adapted to the respective assembly situation. The glass suction cup can be manually rotated 360 degrees and tilted 90 degrees. When rotating, the suction cup can be engaged every 40°. With the optional "Mount Extension", you can adapt the UPG600 even better. It can be mounted without tools.
We will be happy to advise you in detail about our range of glass suction cups and vacuum plate lifters. Contact our specialists on the subject of vacuum lifting technology right away.