- Wide range of applications
- 0.65 m wide
- Slim design
- Multifunctional chassis
- Two body variants available
The UMFC750/K is the classic counterweight with two long, rear-facing outriggers with counterweights. In this version it offers 900 kg payload, which is raised to a hook height of 2.90 m. Equipped with a winch, a UMFC is ideal for lowering loads far below zero - especially where heavy equipment cannot be used. With the short version UMFC750/Ks, you can operate wherever a high payload is required but limited space prevents the use of the UMFC750/K or other machines. The Ks manages with only 0.65 x 1.20 m and provides 745 kg payload. K and Ks models use the same multifunction chassis. This creates flexibility in use, as both variants can be used by simply exchanging the outriggers and weight box. If necessary, a UMFC can be dismantled in just a few steps, so that it can be used at almost any site.
The telescope is adjustable from 0.26 - 1.40 m outreach. The Mini Floor Cranes are equipped, among other things, with steerable wheels with total brake stop and 90° directional lock.
- Lateral outriggers for more stability under wind load
- Outdoor tyres for lower point load and better handling in outdoor areas
- Suspension jacks with remote control, among other things, to lift loads far below zero
- 2-circuit vacuum lifter in various versions