Large spare parts warehouse for own and third-party equipment
Spare parts for mini cranes, crane and vacuum equipment
Your company's equipment is constantly exposed to the highest stresses. Moving parts in particular wear out not only when overloaded, improperly used or not used as intended, but also during normal regular operation. With this foreknowledge, the buyer's attention is naturally focused on the additional offer with regard to repair, maintenance and spare parts supply when purchasing any larger machines. Ideally, all three of these points should be fulfilled not only quickly but also reliably.
In order to keep your crane and vacuum systems in perfect condition and thus generate as little downtime as possible, competent spare parts advice and fast spare parts dispatch are among our strengths.
We guarantee a fast, safe and optimal supply of spare parts and professional installation.
- Spare parts for all products in our range
- Spare parts for all common third-party products
- Help with spare parts search - even without article number
- Professional installation of spare parts
- Installation service on site
We understand our spare parts logistics to mean that requested spare parts must be at the customer's in the right place at the right time and in the right quantity. As far as possible, we try to fulfil this maxim for every order. Apart from installing the spare parts directly in our workshop, we also carry out the installation on site, if possible. This is where the number of our branches distributed throughout Germany comes into play: no matter where your area of operation is in Germany, we are always within reach.
If you only need the spare parts and want to install them yourself, our workshop department will also ensure that your enquiries and orders are processed quickly, customer-oriented and reliably. If possible, we can also help you with a replacement part instead of a spare part. This resource-saving solution is usually much cheaper and more ecologically sensible.
We offer spare parts for the following equipment
- Mini cranes (e.g. Maeda, Unic)
- Mobile cranes (e.g. Valla)
- Jib cranes
- Cranes without load moment
- Overhead crane
- Gantry crane
- Pillar-mounted slewing crane
- Rail trolleys
- Vacuum suction cups (e.g. Uplifter, Schmalz, WOOD'S POWR-GRIP)
- Winches, hoisting and pulling equipment (rope and chain hoists, drum winches)
- Load lifting equipment (chains, ropes, lifting belts, cross beams, hooks)
- Hydraulic hose lines
- Roller shutters