- Load capacity max. 1,200 kg
- Silicone-free suction pads (no marks)
- 2-circuit system
- Up to 12 suction plates
- Suction discs can be variably positioned by means of long and short extensions
- Including radio remote control and electric tilting unit
- Integrated electric rotary drive
- Charger included
- Crane eyes directly on the housing for mounting e.g. behind scaffolding
- Quick-change system for mounting on the GW1125
- Dead weight approx. 150 kg without tipping unit
- Own weight approx. 190 kg with tipping unit
- Transport trolley optional
The UPG1200 glass vacuum cleaner with its slim design and high, well thought-out flexibility is the best choice for every application. Thanks to the low construction depth of only 265 mm (without tilting bracket) and the eyelets attached to the base frame, nothing stands in the way of operations behind scaffolding or other confined situations. Thanks to the standard radio remote control, all functions of this vacuum lifter can be controlled comfortably and without effort. Thanks to the innovative and unique quick-change system, the tilting console can be removed in a few seconds and the UPG 1200 can be easily coupled with the Uplifter glass lifting device GW1125 - in combination, an unbeatable team.
The UPG1200 is an Uplifter in-house development and can be mounted on the GW1125 within seconds thanks to the innovative quick-change system. The vacuum cross on the GW1125 can be quickly dismantled and can also be used separately by means of a tilt adapter!
Glass lifting technology from Uplifter convinces! More than 20 years of experience with vacuum glass lifters for safe glass transport. By the way: Ask about Uplifter vacuum systems for rent. Various vacuum lifting devices are available throughout Germany at short notice. We are also happy to advise you on used suction lifters for plates, glass and other surfaces.